Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged by EMO

2007 Getting to know You - OR Me!
Where were you born? Cedar City, Utah
Middle name: J
How old will you be this year? crusty old!
Nicknames: ren
Are you taller than your mother or father? Both P's are taller than Me's!
Do you cry often during movies?? Well, I won't say cry..more like choke up and blubber!
What is your biggest pet peeve? Extra loud music at a restaurant and when people touch my face. wierd huh?
Favorite color: Red, yellow and Green
Favorite foods: good Hawaiian plate with veggies, meat and rice! Yum!
Favorite beverage: Water with lemon and orange slice!
Favorite cold cereal: granola with raisins!
Favorite smells: my babies breath...when they are babies, grapefruit and my husband.
Favorite time of day: when I can sit and take a breath
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Pantene
Favorite make-up products? whatever has the color that I like!
How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 flat one
Do you play an instrument? the Piano and what some people might call the licorice stick.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? That is affirmative
Did you do any sports in High School? B-ball, V-ball, Track and softball.
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? 27 dresses...so so!
What is your favorite article of clothing? anything comfy and cozy.
What is your dream vacation? To see Luke's mission...East Africa.
What was your first impression of your spouse? That he was funny and very polite.
If you were an animal what would you be? a Bear..they sleep most of the year! yeah, a bear
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? ride my bike, read or scrapbook
Favorite TV shows: House, The Biggest Loser and Amazing Race
What is your dream car? MINE..mini cooper or 4 door Jeep. Family...Escalade Suburban.
What is one of your weaknesses? Licorice, swedish fish or sour patch anything.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Quesadillas or pancakes
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? The 60's
What is the emotion you feel the most? happiness
Do you consider yourself outgoing? I think so
What is something you are constantly working on? Patience
Any hidden talents? Not that I know of!
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Just a minute! please be patient!
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Just dealing with the different changes in my life!
Something that I will always be working on! MY TaN
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? All the different changes in my life.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? to be a better, patient, fun loving mother.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? It takes COURAGE to become who you really are.
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Mel, Ali, Lacey, Bug, Ruby,any of you ladies in my ward. I would love to learn more about you all.

6 comments:

fivewheeler said...

ren, I had no idea you were a skinny dipper...I actually gasped. By the way if it is in your own bathtub that doesn't count.

stacy said...

it's so fun to learn all of those little tid bits about you. we have a lot on common it looks like. :)

Heidi said...

I love those.. it's always fun to find out new things.. like the skinny dipping. Who knew you had that wild streak!!

Ali said...

Hey sister - posted answers to your survey on my page and added a couple of new questions at the end. Would be interested in your answers to the new questions :) Thanks for the fun!

laceeJ said...

i've been afraid of skinny dippin since i swam in the canal out in front of grandma's and had leaches all over my legs, didn't want to think about not having panties on and wondering where I would find those little suckers!

emily said...

I love it!! And what a great saying at the end!! I want that hanging in my front room! Hey, I also really really hate when people touch my face!! It gives me the heeby jeebies!