Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feb. Monthly Motto

This Months motto from my calendar is : LOVE.
With Valentines on th 14th and it being what many know as the "Day of LOVE"...I thought it was quite obvious that this would be the motto for FEB.
I have been thinking about this motto just about everyday thus far in the month. I have been wondering if I am showing enough LOVe to people around me. I have tried to concentrate on showing love to different people in my family, intermediate or extended. I have found a new friendship in my family, that I might not of known about, if it wasn't for being more aware of my goal.
*HOnestly, though I really feel like I am failing at this one. There have been a few times this month that I have felt like I have shown love especially strong, but a few times...ain't cutting it.
(I know...ain't, ain't a word and you ain't suppose to say it, if you say ain't 5 times, you ain't goin to heaven)
So, for the past few nights I have been trying to focus on something outside the box. I started realizing that I have felt LOVE from others so much this month.
I have received it and am NOW just giving people credit for it. That's a shame!
My loving Husband, my amazing children, my parents and parent-in-laws, all my siblings...are all such a givers of LOVE. I am constantly surrounded by it and I LOVE it. So this months motto might of been a trick. For me...it's been about 2 types of love.
Giving and Receiving.
I should of started this post with a disclamier..."It your easily sickened by Love....don't read!"
LOVe ON!







1 comment:

fivewheeler said...

I love your interuption to say...ain't ain't a word and you ain't supposed to say it. If you say ain't five times you ain't going to heaven. lol I had a feeling of being back in elementary school.