My sister brought this website to my attention. I was a little hesitate at watching this, at first, only because I don't know much about Ben Stein. But after she explained a little a bit about what I might see, I had to click PLAY!
She also brought to my attention something that Pres. Hinckley wrote in his book "Standing for Something". She told me about where in the Epilogue Pres. Hinckley writes
"What we desperately need today on all fronts-in our homes and communities, in schoolrooms and boardrooms, and certainly throughout society at large-are leaders, men and women who are willing to stand for something. We need people who are honest; who are willing to stand up for decency, truth, integreity, morality, and law and order; who respond to their consciences even when it is unpopluar to do so-perhaps especially when it is unpopluar to do so.
It is important for leaders to learn to speak out in a way that is persuasive without being heavy-handed or offensive."
This link is of a upcoming movie trailer. I will be seeing this one! I think that it will be refreshing after all the Anti-Religion movies and movements that are out.
No comments:
Post a Comment