Friday, February 15, 2008

2 add-on questions for the TAGGED

My Friend Ali was tagged by me and she added 2 addtional questions that I love.
So, I will answer them at the request of her.

If you could have any super power, what would you choose? I think teleporting would be great...but I think I would like to have the super power of Multiplicity. Being everywhere at once....yeah, that's the one I might take.
One of me Playing with the kids, while the other me's gets the dishes done, catches up on the photo albums, takes the well needed nap, gets dinner ready, balancing the checkbook, scrub the toilets and kissing my husband at the door when he comes home.

If you could meet anyone (dead or alive), who would it be? Ali, you said to not be a copy cat..but you picked the best one. Of course it would be Jesus. But if I had to choose someone else for the sake of NOT copying you...it would be Moses.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Yeah, Moses WOULD be cool too. Imagine his take on the parting of the Red Sea!