HILARIOUS! I was watching some of those dresses straight out of Napoleon Dynamite, laughing my head off, then realizing I knew some of these folks, which made it even more hilarious!!!!! HA HA HAHA
holy crap. I have officially been on you tube looking for home town videos for 1 1/2 hours. The st.george skimboarding stuff looks fun. I haven't gone for 10 years. Lets try this summer. k.
Only in Hurricane!! Is the little girl Sisalee? That would make it even better & I assume that's your dad talking. Did they introduce every couple that was their? That's just nuts!
Ren-Great trip down memory lane. As I'm watching it at first, I'm thinking "I swear that's Twinkie"...then in walks someone who looks suspiciously like Travis Christiansen.....so I had to fast forward it to the promenade. THANK HEAVENS NOBODY HAS PUT OUR PROMENADE ON THE INET YET!!.. Actually, at first, I thought Twinkie's date was Patsi. :). Great Price as Right T-Shirts by the way! PRICELESS!!
Rennie-you my friend ROCK!! I cannot wait to show this to Paul!! Mr.You Know WHO looks so flippin gay I want to pee on myself! Ya'll are scarey in St. George! Laurie looks like someone might have spiced her punch! Hey Laurie, why did you change your hairstyle??? Mystery.
7 comments:
that is too funny, have you told mom to check it out??? She will be upset knowing that she is on the internet. I loved it.
HILARIOUS! I was watching some of those dresses straight out of Napoleon Dynamite, laughing my head off, then realizing I knew some of these folks, which made it even more hilarious!!!!! HA HA HAHA
who are the little kids at the promenade?
holy crap. I have officially been on you tube looking for home town videos for 1 1/2 hours. The st.george skimboarding stuff looks fun. I haven't gone for 10 years. Lets try this summer. k.
Only in Hurricane!! Is the little girl Sisalee? That would make it even better & I assume that's your dad talking. Did they introduce every couple that was their? That's just nuts!
Ren-Great trip down memory lane. As I'm watching it at first, I'm thinking "I swear that's Twinkie"...then in walks someone who looks suspiciously like Travis Christiansen.....so I had to fast forward it to the promenade. THANK HEAVENS NOBODY HAS PUT OUR PROMENADE ON THE INET YET!!.. Actually, at first, I thought Twinkie's date was Patsi. :). Great Price as Right T-Shirts by the way! PRICELESS!!
Rennie-you my friend ROCK!! I cannot wait to show this to Paul!! Mr.You Know WHO looks so flippin gay I want to pee on myself! Ya'll are scarey in St. George! Laurie looks like someone might have spiced her punch! Hey Laurie, why did you change your hairstyle??? Mystery.
Post a Comment