
Over the weekend I read this book. It is a book that was highly suggested by many of my friends here in the valley of the sun. I had read many posts on many blogs about this book and was not excited about reading it.
I hate to admit it but....it was good.
I was totally convinced, before reading this book, that it was not my style. I knew that the story line would be something that I would not be interested in. Well, I can say that I am not a big vampire lover, in other books, but this book is a good read. I have mixed feelings about reading the second book of the three. My hesitation is, I could hardly put this one down. And other things, like sleep, had to wait. I remember making soup one night...stirring the pot with one had and holding the book in the other.
If you are like me and think that it might not be your story...give the first one a whirl.
I'm sure you won't be disappointed! I never thought I would say that!
P.S. it's really fast reading...so get started!
3 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you joined the club! Even though you are more in check then me about them. We'll see how you are after the 2nd one.
I've heard it is good too but didn't think I would like it. Maybe I would like it and wouldn't be able to put it down like you, so I'll continue to wait.. maybe some day.
Ha! Another one gets sucked into reading it! I too was not interested in reading it, but I just LOVE this series! Can't wait for the 4th :)
Post a Comment