During our Christmas break, my parent-in-laws rented a cabin for the entire family to spend Christmas in.
One time only did boredom show it's ugly head, and it was only for a brief moment.
I was standing in the kitchen having a conversation with my Sis and I noticed this lonely bag of mini marshmallow's. I was thinking about the life of a mellow and how they spend their lifespan either in a plastic bag stuck to their neighbor or in a boiling cup of liquid. So I thought I would spice it up a little. And then one jumped up my nose and then another. Before I knew it Ruby had two in her nose. We looked at each other and then laughter took over. We could not stop laughing! I know it's ridiculous, but daang, it's an instant sugar rush.
And I am sure that exhaustion had something to do with all of this.
Fun times!

4 comments:
These pics are so funny. Maybe because I was their & saw it go down. Silly girls you two are!!
I miss you Ren!!! I want a marshmallow up my nose!
You are such a special person. You are fun and spiritual --just so well rounded. I love reading your blog, your family is great
Post a Comment