Wednesday, January 9, 2008



I have a friend that says you shouldn't admit that you like this show or even watch it. But I did and I do and I have to share this with you. If you have about 5 minutes to yourself watch this.
The clip is just over 3 minutes. Once the site pulls up scroll to the bottom and click on the "select a episode" you will want the Part 1 of Night 1.
Then click on chapter 5. Once that pulls up click on the middle of the 5th chapter to see the Ladies Eliminator. It's at about the 34 minute mark. That's the part that I thought was pretty darn funny! THis is almost to much work to see this dang thing.

I don't know if this is funny to anyone else, but I was laughing so hard....I was bawling! Luke thought I was a weirdo.
Well, if you happen to cross the clip....enjoy!

P.S. don't try this at home!



8 comments:

ME said...

This show will always be good for a laugh I think. You know we watch it! I wonder if they mean for it to be a comedy? If they don't they-re silly - because it totally is!!

Sarah said...

I didn't know this show was still around. I remember watching at a kid and liking it. I imagine I would still watch it.

emily said...

All I have to say is "I am so freakin excited and I am happy to be here!!" It must be because the sun, the moon, the stars, and Venus are all in alignment! I would love to laugh my butt off watching this show with you!

emily said...

P.S. I love when the black lady stumbles threw the wall like a wet noodle!

renhallows said...

of all the people....emo, I knew you would appreciate this!

emily said...

You better believe it!! I freakin wanna be on this show!!

renhallows said...

emo, you would rock the house! I look forward to the day I see you on there kickin Helga's butt! Girl Power...(I kicked my leg up for special effects) (:

fivewheeler said...

lol, I actually saw you kicking your leg up. Hilarious. I actually envisioned a side kick like mom does because of the computer desk.