Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blurb.com

This is especially for Allison.
With your 1 year Bloggin anniversary upon us..you might want to check this address out. I am totally going to do this with my blog.
What you do is you turn your blog into a book. I just recently published a book about the year 2007. I used different pictures of places, people and things that we had see and visited all last year. It turned out great. I am currently working on a wedding book, since my pictures are still in a small box! OUCH. I did use a different company, but remembered this website that was referred to me by a friend.
Anyhow, come my year date of bloggin....I am going to publish another. This website (Blurp.com) that I am including is cheaper than the one I used for my 2007 book. Which was done through Costco.com and the software is MyPublisher. But I will give them both a shot! Anyhow, check it out. It's pretty neat. It's a little too much fun and I might give up
scrapbooking all together.
A big P.S. Both of the Softwares are FREE!

2 comments:

laceeJ said...

That sounds so cool! I agree! I have been putting my pics on here mostly so if my computer takes a dump then I'll at least have them on here. Great idea about publishing the book!

Anonymous said...

aw, a whole post dedicated to me! thanks.
i have heard of doing that before, but i forgot the website. gracias!