Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday buddy!

6 comments:

weaverfam said...

So cute! We had a really fun time. Caleb must have ridden around the circle 50 times. Happy Birthday Carter!

stacy said...

it looks like you guys really had a great time. happy birthday buddy!

emily said...

Why can't I see the pictures? Is there a secret code that I wasn't given??

laceeJ said...

I can picture Corbin doing the same thing Carter did, (crying because the mask wasn't 100% correctly on target). Cute Cute Boy! By the way, we're still waiting for you to move back to the promised land, and out of Hell Fire! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad we could get back to USA in time for Spiderman's party! What a fun mommy and daddy he has. Thanks for Carter (and the OTHER 3) - he is a grandmother's dream boy!
Have a fun trip to Utah - we'll be missing you. Be safe!

emily said...

How cute are those pictures!! You guys look so great! I miss you, of course!