I am beyond Thankful for my 4 little babies. They bring us so much joy. Not to mention loads of learning. I love each of them 4 their own unique personalities and what they have made me become. I can't imagine what type of person I might be without them. It's fun to see them be from the same family but be so different. What a blessing they are to our family! LOVE EM!
Today marking the 1 year mark of the lost of my brother-in-law. I am simply Grateful/Thankful for the plan of Eternal Life. What an amazing gift we have, to see our loved ones on the other side. "Listen to the Roar of the Crowd"! right?
I am SO thankful for my little 3 year old. Happy Birfday Home Depot! This little Cartie boy loves Home depot. So much so, that during a prayer his sister was saying, he was whispering to have her pray for home depot. HE is a joy to have in our family. What a loving little boy.
I am Thankful for my husband's cute ways to show me he thinks about me through out the day. I love it when he calls me at home or as I'm driving and all I hear is "87.5" or "101.9" (these aren't real stations by the way) and then he hangs up. So then I proceed to run to a radio and turn the dial to the clue or number that was given. And without fail, it's my favorite song. That's cute!These are a few of my favorite things!
2 comments:
What nice posts.. I love the Thanksgiving countdown and to read about all the blessings. Thanks for sharing! And the Home Depot prayer is so cute!
You're so cute! I am thankful for you blog!! I am also thankful for 4 little babies, the Plan of Salvation, but ya got me beat on the Home Depot!! Oh ya, and the cute husband thing!
Post a Comment