
I am So Thankful for Potty Trained Spiderman that lives at our house. We thought we would protect the innocent by having him wear a mask. Actually he loves to wear this. He is a good boy. He keeps us entertained and most of all he loves his mommy and daddy. He reminds us of that everyday. He will walk up to me and say "mommy, I love you." And I always respond "I love you my Cartie".....but if the mask is on....he will say back to me "no mom, you say I love you spiderman".
That is something to be Thankful For!
And potty training!
7 comments:
NOW THAT IS HOTT!!!loL...
I like your count down Rennie. Your family is so cute and yeah on the potty training!!
I agree with Ruby - that picture is HOT!!! That kid is hi-larious!
That is funny. That picture is priceless. It will be really great in about 13 years!
oh, i love that picture! that boy is so entertaining, you better watch out though, i think jackson would love to keep him. so would i. :)
yeah for potty trained spider man! cute stuff man.
Luke jr. That's all I have to say.
Post a Comment