Monday, November 26, 2007

IT's the final countdown


Finally I am so Thankful for such an amazing 10.5 years of marriage. I thought that nothing could beat the 1st year...till I see how things are 9 years later. I have learned so much about myself as wife, mother and woman in that past 10 years. I would not change one thing about this time. Things have been trying, times have been tough, but I am so proud of the way our Marriage has strengthened over time. It's been so much fun and that is something else that I am Thankful for. We have grown as a couple and also as individuals. Realizing that marriage is all about selflessness. Which is always easier said than done. This is a work in progress, for me!

1 comment:

indie said...

You are one awesome woman! I am going to make Paul read this one for sure! Luke is one lucky man! (I just realized I am signed on as Indie, but it's me....emo! so was the comment above.)