Here it is NOVEMBER 3rd and we are out at a local park, sweating! It's only 95 degrees today and it's suppose to be Winter. I suppose I should be
Thankful that we aren't covered in 3 ft of snow. So that I am thankful for ...but
secretly pray for cooler weather.
3 comments:
I say, please bring on the snow!
Cute! I love Creed standing there with his legs crossed...he looks like such a big kid. We had fun at the Spookbash too. I loved your costumes and honestly the picture of Luke and Anmber is beyond funny. Just for laughs I will come to your blog and look at it. As you can tell I have not life. Anyway like I said at the "preschool parking lot" I am going to add you guys to my blog links. I look forward to your updates!!!
Too cute your kids are - I LOVE the pic! I think it captures each of their personalities perfectly & how often does that happen?!
Post a Comment