Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2nd of my thankful post

Today I am THANKFUL for crisp Fall morning...just the way I like it.

The kind that makes my nose turn red on the end and your fingers are chilled.
The kind that leaves a small touch of frost on the ground and yet there is no crunch when you step on it.
The kind that you want a cup of hot chocolate and yet when your finished drinking it you remove your jacket.
The kind that when it turns noon, you wish for a morning to come quickly.
The kind that you could wear pants if you must and yet you can wear flip flops and not lose a toe.

Blessed be our AZ mornings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the arizona fall! too bad it came a bit late this year!

Crazy Momma said...

I felt a little like I was back in AZ this week. of course the mornings were 30's but by 3pm we got to the 70's. At least Colorado isn't trying to freeze us out this year