Monday, November 22, 2010

19th, 20th & 21st

21st
Its Sunday and I want to say how Thankful I am for the Sabbath. Come Saturday night I love knowing Sunday is on it's way.

A day of worship, to feel Spiritually nourished.
A day of rest, to feel Physically recovered.
A day of family, to feel connected with the ones I love most.

To read an amazing talk and promise about keeping the Sabbath day Holy.
 You just gotta click here!



20th
Last game of Soccer...makes me Thankful.
although I will miss watching my children do something they love and are great at. It will be nice to sleep in on Saturdays past 6:30am. Quick little story for memory sake. Last wk when we got to the field I only had 2 show up, out of my 4 players. I had one boy that is quite timid and isn't too interested in playing until he is....he is a cute little boy but wonders and plays with the grass and kicks cones and cracks me up. Well, on that day Mr. Creed was on the sideline watching his big brother play and I was in need of another player. With the permission of the other coach, I brought little brother in to play with the big boys. So I have Carter, Mr. Creed and the other boy that is on the smallish side. My thoughts were..."this will be a fun little game" total sarcasm is present in that sentence.  We start to play and it's 2.5 on 3 and Carter scores. We regroup and get ourselves set up and play a while and then Creed scores. The smallish boy on our team has had it and walks off the field to his dad for a water break, while we play. we keep playing and then Carter scores again. I remember hearing the other coach say to his little boys "we are getting beat by 2 boys and we are 3". I had to giggle a little because they were my 2 boys and they were beating them. anyhow...it ended up being 3 to zip.
It was a fun little game after all.
Till next yr.






 19th
Today, I am reminded of the Plan of Salvation and how Thankful I am for it.
I am Thankful and Grateful for this gift that has been given to me.

Today, minus a day marks 4 yrs that my lil sister's life changed. She has grown, she has learned, she has taught and she has survived. She is a great example to me of how life must go on. She's a champion.

Another event happened on this very day that brought me back to mourning and trying to see beyond. There is a family out in the world today that lost a loved one and I am thinking about them and I am praying for them and I am saddened for their loss. Keep the Faith

And it reminds me of what this life is about, to"Return with Honor" and it's that simple.
kiss your family today!

No comments: