wowie! he's sure gettin big! :)
He doesn't look anything like you or luke....ha ha ha and a big ol wink! Give him a baby snuggle for me k?
Adorable!! Girl, you make 'em cute!!!! Dang!!!! I really do not like going to the dentist. I will have my 9+ lb babies without any meds, but I had to have 4 Zanax the first time in a loooooong time I went in for dental work!!!
I cannot believe that it has already been two months....where does the time fly? Cute little guy...what a smile!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wowie! he's sure gettin big! :)
He doesn't look anything like you or luke....ha ha ha and a big ol wink! Give him a baby snuggle for me k?
Adorable!! Girl, you make 'em cute!!!! Dang!!!! I really do not like going to the dentist. I will have my 9+ lb babies without any meds, but I had to have 4 Zanax the first time in a loooooong time I went in for dental work!!!
I cannot believe that it has already been two months....where does the time fly? Cute little guy...what a smile!
Post a Comment