That was hilarious!! You couldn't have picked better pictures. I especially loved the ending when you did the running man - that was HOT!!
that really is funny - made my morning!
I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face. Then I made my own. Mine isn't quite as funny because my pictures were limited on this computer, but Dusky's pic is perfect. Thanks for the good time
The pictures you used are the best. They really make the video. LOVE YA
oh my gosh... i am seriously dying. i'm in the computer lab and people are wondering what could be so funny! .... sush a perfect way to start my day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was hilarious!! You couldn't have picked better pictures. I especially loved the ending when you did the running man - that was HOT!!
that really is funny - made my morning!
I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face. Then I made my own. Mine isn't quite as funny because my pictures were limited on this computer, but Dusky's pic is perfect. Thanks for the good time
The pictures you used are the best. They really make the video. LOVE YA
oh my gosh... i am seriously dying. i'm in the computer lab and people are wondering what could be so funny! .... sush a perfect way to start my day!
Post a Comment