I LOVE the boys picture!....And WOW he is growing quickly! He already looks like his brothers!! Congrats! Love you guys!
I can't believe he is getting so big. Can you stop time and bring him up here sooner so I can snuggle that little one, before he grows up?
HE IS SUCH A DOLL!!! If you get sick of him then you should send him my way!!!!
What a cutie pie! Man, three boys. Just wait..... they are as annoying as HELL!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the boys picture!....And WOW he is growing quickly! He already looks like his brothers!! Congrats! Love you guys!
I can't believe he is getting so big. Can you stop time and bring him up here sooner so I can snuggle that little one, before he grows up?
HE IS SUCH A DOLL!!! If you get sick of him then you should send him my way!!!!
What a cutie pie! Man, three boys. Just wait..... they are as annoying as HELL!!!!
Post a Comment