Monday, October 13, 2008

The cool is here



This morning I woke up hyper and annoying as ever.
(in the best way possible)
Dancing around like I was at one of the old high school dances, like I was a tap dancer, like I was on some reality TV show, like I was a mad woman, like I was a member of the "new kids on the block", like I was a little anxious for FALL.
Our thermostat read 68 degrees in the house. We have had our windows open all day long and we are still chilly.
I love to have my nose and toes cold and wear a thin jacket!
It's finally come!
YIPPEE!!!!

5 comments:

emily said...

Man I bet you love that cool weather in hot ole Arizonia!!!! I wish it would cool off here !!

Crazy Momma said...

you are crazy! but kinda right. since oct 9th here in colorado the high is 50 the low 27... i've been hurting it's so cold. I got new ugg boots (knock offs) and pulled out my super warm dc coat and that's been fun. miss u

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

I take it cold is your thing? Yeah it's kinda fun, it always brings lots of nostalgia. So lately I have been tagged to answer a few questions, and I just tagged you, all the questions are on my blog if you want to play, if not no biggy.

saskia said...

you want cold, you like cold, come to Vernal

fivewheeler said...

Ren, Funny. I have been feeling the same way. Last night Bris wanted to play school and be the teacher. She made us write a poem and mine was about fall. I love it. It brings back good memories of warm socks, big sweaters and jumping on the trampoline, football games, night hiking, and sneaking candy into the $1 movie.