Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Sis

Five Friends Tag-FIVE
10 Years Ago I.....
1. lived in South Carolina
2. was 23
3. had the worst hair cut in my entire life.
4. married for 1.5 year
5. was 20 lbs lighter

Things on today's "to do" list...
1. play a board game with the girls
2. think of something to make for dinner
3. go for a walk
4. clean my disgusting kitchen
5. jump on the tramp with the kids.

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. swedish fish
2. red hots
3. sour patch watermelons
4. fruit smoothies
5. caramel popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. find a nice home in Springdale Utah and hibernate.
2. Travel around the US
3. Travel to Africa & Europe
4. I'm a millionaire, I'm going to Disneyland
5. find a nice home in Ensenada MX and Partay

5 places I have lived...
1. South Carolina
2. Ensenada Mexico
3. Amargosa Valley, NV
4. Blue Ridge, GA
5. Arivaca AZ

5 jobs that I've had...
1. Banker
2. front desk at Pediatrians
3. custodian during summer months
4. gas attendant
5. Parent COordinator for boarding school

Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I tag: You & You & You & YOu & finally You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you helped peple with their gassy-ness.

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Ren, I read your whole last post, and I couldv'e written the same things except for the homeschooling part and ranch and tarantulas. I really think we are all a lot alike. We struggle with the same things, prayer has been my "thing" too, and when I figured it out I had one of those lightbulb moments. Now it's time to incorporate it, take the time to kneel peacefully and express gratitude and pray out loud. That's what I miss from being single is praying out loud. Thank you for reminding all of us and for not being afaid to bear you soul. It's beautiful. OXOXO