Sunday, September 7, 2008

broken face boy

This is the result of a little face meeting the edge of a cinder block staircase.

One of the big sisters was taking off her shoe as she was walking up the stairs while little bro was standing next to her.

Big sister pulled hard on the shoe and elbow brother sending him off the stairs but not with out a quick brush with the edge.

The girls love their bro but here are a few of their comments thanks to the broken face.
"Mom, can we call him broke face boy?"
"Mom, Creed's face is a little scary, but I don't think it will give me nightmares tonight"
Day 1

Day 2

Day 3


PS He didn't really break his face....he is a strong, tough little dude!I thought I would make a note of that, because he does look pretty beat up.

9 comments:

stacy said...

you know, you don't have to make up stories about why your kids face is thrashed. just admit that you got really mad and couldn't controll yourself. it happens to the best of us. :)

it looks so painful...poor little dude.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i heard he looked like rocky...

fivewheeler said...

I can't remember what you called me right after I got my tooth knocked out but I am sure it would be an appropriate nick-name. Dang even with a broken face that kid is cute. Hugs all around. love you and the fam.

ME said...

I agree with Helayna - even with a "broke face" that kid is cute!! But, man, that's so sad.

Goodrich said...

Wow that is worse than I thought it would be. I sure love that little kid. MISS YOU!!!!

RUBY said...

bahahaha....yeah i was waiting for photos lukey told me bout this!
oh creedence i can twait till you get older to look back on all this!!!

GOULDING CLAN said...

Holy Smokes Batman. That looks like it hurts

emily said...

Holy Crap! I didn't know that they had cage fighting for kids that young!! Boy can take a lickin and keep on tickin! Are you sure Luke wasn't just "passing" the football? I love LOVE LOVE the girls comments!!

Rustiroo said...

Yowser! Poor kid! I hope he's feeling better.