My little Creams is only 2 years old...but he understands humor. It's amazing to watch him and see him pull these things out of his hat knowing good and well it will make us all crack up. This boy can make his big brother bust a gut in a matter of seconds. This picture is just one of his funny moments.
I was making something in the kitchen as he walked in, grabbed this bowl, dropped it on his head, grabbed the banana and started saying
"hello? Hello? Hello?"
I know it looks staged...but honestly it is NOT!
He is just one funny, crazy guy!
These following pictures are some of his faces that he pulls on a whim. I will say
"Creams, let's see your sick face"
"Cream, your happy face"
"What about your surprised face?"
I'm telling you...he is the life of the party!
7 comments:
he is so funny! the sick face is pretty awesome...the black eye makes for a nice finishing touch.
I can't believe that his poor little face looks like that. Hasn't it been a couple of weeks since he fell. What a doll face.
He looks so much like your dad. You have some cute little ones.
Miss that funny boy... but you have a house full of those funny boys you lucky lady.. never a dull moment in the hallows home?
He is so cute!! Angel loves his nickname!
I have one of those too!!! Those are some silly face's, thanks for the laugh!
.
.
looks like ranch life is fun. never a boring moment.
DANG I miss that kid!! Come home - or at least your "other" home. Seriously me & my girls are going through Hallows withdrawals!
Post a Comment