Do you ever wonder if people feel LOVE the same way you feel it? This is something that I ponder quite often.
It's an amazing how the love for your spouse is so different than the love for your children or your parents or your siblings.
That is a wonderful gift!
Sometimes I have this great swell of love inside, just by looking in my babies eyes or watching their mouths move while they talk to me.
My heart warms all the time for my husband...but there are those times when I get a whiff of him (hubba hubba ding dong) or watch him sitting criss-cross applesauce on the floor playing with the kids.
Is it like that for anyone else?
3 comments:
You're just full of love. You're a very loving person. I, however, am not. BAHUMBUG!!!
Ren- I still spray Daniel's cologne just to get a smell of what he smelled like. I find myself holding my boys a little longer so I can feel closer to Daniel. I completely understand. I am so grateful that you can take it all in and love with all your heart.
I love to watch when they don't know you are. Whether it's my children or husband. It's as genuine as it gets. It's a beautiful sight.
Post a Comment