Friday, May 2, 2008

Streamers was a Screamers!

Last Thursday I had one of the hairiest conversations in my life. I really can't get into the just of it here in my post...but let me just say WOW! Although I can't get in to it...I can say I had a wonderful time last Thursday meeting up with some of my friends for a farewell dinner for me and my other friend Ang. We, Angie and I, were both right in the middle of moving out of town..but had to come to a stop to have this final meeting.
For those that missed it, Addie, Ashley, Becky, Lupita and whom ever else I missed....you were missed. I really will miss seeing all of you at church. I have SO enjoyed that Summerfield ward. You ladies are amazing and I have learned so much about ME because of you. Thank you! I know that those last 2 sentences were full of cheese..but, it's totally true. So call me Sister Queso if you want.

For those that came to dinner, Heidi, Ang, Harmonious, Chels, Gina, Schwimmer and the Prego Stacey....THANK YOU! I really needed that. I am so glad you were able to get out with all that could of kept you home, LIKE....(smells, barf, poo, hairiness, kids, mothers and so many other things I am missing). It was really nice to get to know you better. HECK, I even found my long lost hair twin.

A simple message to all of you: Skookies Rock the Shabizzie, Never pay $2.00 for half an Avocado and Mucho Gusto!

7 comments:

Stephen and Chelsea said...

Dido to that Sista Queso! I definetly learned a few things that night. I guess I'm just a nieve hairless wonder!

Ali said...

RH - I am so sad that I didn't know about the dinner, you know I wanted to throw you a farewell party! Keep in touch! - A

weaverfam said...

So sad to miss out on all the hairy fun...don't forget to head north every once in a while to play with us :)

Crazy Momma said...

Rennie I love you and miss gilbert madly too! Thank goodness for the blogger world. That was fun maybe they won't forget us on the next girls night. Yes it's a drive but so worth it with the ladies we met in G-town

Tamara said...

Hey, are you coming home? That would be TOO great! We miss ya around here!!

Addie Gaylord said...

Rennie-
I am so sad that I missed out on all the fun. We miss your little family so much, Zane was asking on Sunday why Carter wasn't there. I don't think he has quite grasped it that you guys are gone. Give us a call sometime and we can all get together at the park before it gets to hot.
Addie

Mortensen Family said...

when and where are you guys moving? out of state?