MY MOTHER is the most amazing woman that you would have the privilege in meeting. She is a major GIVER. She has given her whole life and has never asked for anything in return.
Well, that's not totally true. I know that she asks every night, on her knees, to keep her children and their spouses and grandchildren safe. I know that she asks every night to keep us from heartache and pain. I know that she asks that if we do come across pain in our lives, that we might find a way to heal quickly. I am positive she asks her Heavenly Father to help us stay True to the Faith. I know that my mom asks every morning to keep her strong so that she might be a good example to others.
I love that my mom is so Prayerful and that she is a God fearing woman.
I love that my mom has only good intentions in her. She is never out to hurt anyone...only to do what she can to help.
I love that my mom is always trying to be better. I don't mean better than others. I mean, she is always striving to be a better daughter of God. When I am around my mom...there is calmness! There is a lot to say about that feeling you have when you're around someone like her.
When I am away from my mom (which is often) and I think about her (which is daily)....my heart swells and I get a knot in my throat. There is no way I can tell her how much I love and appreciate her. It's like there hasn't been a word created or invented that could express that specific emotion. LOVE...just doesn't cut it! I MEAN, it's a good try and valiant effort, but it's more than that. I try to think about what or how I could let her know. The only thing I can think is to be a good Daughter of God, Choose the Right, Return to our Heavenly Father with Honor. That's my lifetime Mothers Day gift. I am so homesick for my Mom!
There is another mother in my life that I have the privilege of knowing and loving.
“the best”, everyone is “the nicest” and every place is “the most beautiful”. I feel like I have learned so much as an adult from watching her. One thing I especially love about her is that she is devoted to her family. With all of her children grown and off dealing with their own lives…I think all of us have needed her for an emergency with moving, housing, child care, a sounding board, or just some good communication. With out fail, she is there. She is an amazing mother and let me not forget…Grandmother. She loves and adores her little grandkids, and they her.
Once again…I am blessed!
Once again…I am blessed!
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you Ren! You are just as lovely & wonderful as your Mother. Even if you don't think so - you are. You are a blessing in my life! I love your mom, too. She is an awesome women. You both are great examples to us all!
Amen. Ren. i hope you had a fabulous mothers day. we missed you and I thought about you lots today....and every other day too. Big kiss, little kiss, big hug.
My Pooh Bear!
Ren you make me cry, sniffle and neeze. I am honored when I read all those wonderful words. I am so thankful you came into my life those few short years ago. You are an amazing child, my little girl! Keep writing you are Amazing!
love, Mom
Post a Comment