Thursday, May 29, 2008

2 WORTHY Plugs!!

Here are two things I feel like you should all check out...well those that are in AZ!

My SIL has a dance studio Dance Defined! and is looking for students for the summer. This studio takes pride in teaching dances/routines to the girls that are age appropriate, if you catch my drift. So many times I will see little girls recitals and the dances and moves they are doing....YIKES!

click here to Check it out...They also have classes for Mothers/Adults!

Next for you to check out is my friends BOOT CAMP! (click on flyer for larger image)
This thing is awesome and so worth it!
I enjoyed this class very much. You need to check this out. I loved it because it wasn't a place I felt out of place next to a hottie, hair nicely fixed, toe nails finger nails manicured and beautifully tanned woman. Don't get me wrong, Heidi will kick your tail into shape...but it's very much for the woman that wants to get in shape and go home. Rather than making it a social hour! Honestly, it's so much fun!
The boot camp and dance classes are in the same building. I don't know what the schedules are like..but wouldn't it be cool to drop off your daughter at dance and hook yourself up with a little feel good exercise?

Have Fun and hope these can work for you....You wouldn't regret it!

3 comments:

ME said...

Thanks Ren! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

sha-blam! you are really racking up those miles! mel's right~you rock!

Crazy Momma said...

are you back yet I need some vball!!!