Happy 2nd Birthday little boy!Yes, that's right...my baby of all the babies turned 2 today.
I am in shock at how fast the past 2 years has zipped by. I look at him next to my nephew and it freaks me out a little. Creed is my little baby...but he is a tank and next to a 8 month old, it's just wrong. I don't picture him to be as big as he is or as old as he is. I hold him next to me most of the time or am kissing his hand when it hurts or am changing stinky diapers on the boy. So, to me, he is still my little baby that I just brought home from the hospital. I know that sounds strange...but dang it, it's the way I feel.
He has been such a joy to have in our family. He just cracks me up just about every time I look at him. He loves to smile for the camera..but it's a smile like you have never seen before. He usually closes both eyes really tight and closes his mouth. He is so funny!
I remember my wonderful Dr. out in Georgia, handing this beautiful baby to me and thinking to myself, "could a baby get any more perfect?". I still don't know if it's possible. He has always been entertaining, kind, loving, independent and just plain fun. He couldn't of come at a better time. Creed and Carter are the best of friends and it's amazing to see them together. In fact, Carter has taught Creed some fun things. For example, his big deal lately is to call anyone in ears shot
or anything that is in the area a "poo poo head". He will be in his car seat talking to nobody and he is repeating in over and over. It's become a ordeal at our home. Luke doesn't hear it as often as I do...so Luke ends up laughing, which makes Creed think it's a joke. I have to admit, it's pretty funny because he puts a little extra something on the "OO". But the laughs have to stop when he calls a grandma or someone at church that. He doesn't know what he is saying...he just knows he gets a big deal of attention after it's said.
Today being his birthday...we ended up singing happy birthday numerous times because he had NO idea what this day means and it was funny to watch his reaction.
Today being his birthday...we ended up singing happy birthday numerous times because he had NO idea what this day means and it was funny to watch his reaction.
We love our little Creeds, Cleeds, Credence, Tank, Blondie, Loushee Bomb and Creams!
What a cutie!
What a cutie!
7 comments:
he is such a cute boy! and what a beautiful new born. not all babys are that cute at first but WOW what a cute baby!
Oh my heck he is such a cutie. I can't believe how fast that went either, when you guys moved here he was still a little baby and now he looks like a big boy. Happy Birhtday Creed.
everytime I scroll down the page I die laughing.... his face and smile are amazing!
Rider turns 2 tomorrow! I can't believe it. Doesn't 2 years fly by? It's sweet and sad to think it continues this fast or faster!!! Maybe if we never potty trained it would slow it down somehow? Might be worth it!
The big TWO !!!! I love this age! Crazy little hellions! They are the breath of life!
Heya Rennie :) Your little man is darling... I hope things are going well for you guys!
can't believe it's been two years!! He's a doll Rennie!!
Post a Comment