This is from my SIL blog - if anyone is interested. Thought I would post just to get the word out....
Hi everybody! I'm doing a Scentsy basket party right now if anyone is interested. A basket party means I'm not doing a formal thing at my house. Just an open ended thing for this week - if you would like something let me know. My party will close this weekend. There is a web address below if you would like to look at their products online. The nice thing about buying from a "party" is you don't have to pay shipping! (Hence, why I'm doing this instead of buying them online.)
With that said, here's my quick little shpeal! I really do love this stuff. I have been a die hard Salt City Candle girl for years, but I have found a new winner! You spend a little more up front because you have to buy the warmer ($25), but it's worth it! For the price of 2 large Salt City Candles you could get the warmer along with 6 bars. You can buy 6 bars for $25! Each bar lasts as long as 1 large Salt City Candle & 1/4 of the price. The warmer has a low wattage bulb & the wax is never hot. If it gets knocked over on accident & pours on your skin it will never burn you. Another good thing for kids. Plus, there's no wick to trim & no black soot everywhere. So, truly, it is a great product.
Ok, enough of that. I will not be a pest because I totally will not be offended if you're not interested. I just wanted to let you know in case you are! Just email me or call me if you would like something. Also, I do have samples that you can smell if you'd like. Hope everyone has a good week!
4 comments:
HOW FUNNY--I just did a search on google to find the bars for this thing! I got a warmer and two bars for Christmas but I had never heard of or saw this before so I did not know how to get refills. It really is a great product. We keep ours in the kitchen and I can smell it in my bedroom at the other end of the house! It really is WONDERFUL! And when I found the website I was shocked at how inexpensive the bars are. They last so long and smell really strong! GREAT PRODUCT!
I heard you guys play volleyball somewhere else now? Lindsey and I want to start coming back, I need the girls night out badly. Let me know when and where you play so we can come!
I want something. I just have to decide what. I'll call you
Rennie- I am so sad I missed your dinner last night, zane had t-ball. we are so sad your family is moving, stay in touch, and i knew you would love that one landscaper the best. your hubbie and brother in law do great job and we are so grateful:)
Post a Comment