Monday, April 7, 2008

OH Baby!


Of All the people in my life that i love..here is a pic of the one that I love the most. This has to be one of my favorite photo's of my Hunky Husband. Man, did I marry up, or what!

I have been working on my Blurp book and realized I write the least about the LOVE of my life. So, there should be a few mushy, lovey, sweet posts coming up. A Warning has been given!

5 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

I love that moment just in the middle of the day where you see your husband and say dang I scored. I had one of those moments yesterday. I'm so happy those moments happen, what a wake-up call to the not so sunny of days we have.

ME said...

These last two posts are hot!! I love the pic of Lane in the background. That's awesome. And that is a pretty sweet pic of Lukas. What a stud he is & I totally mean that in a sisterly way!

Ali said...

RH - Girl, I love you so - your family is so beautiful - I am going to miss you! Every gal needs a couple of hot pictures of their hubbies to keep handy on the days when we don't think they're so hot - LOL! Great pics!

RUBY said...

i love this man too!!!

fivewheeler said...

Ren, Fab. Luke rocks its true but I think he did pretty dang good himself. peace out.