"Cribs" on mtv or some superhero mansion show on tv. Some were beautiful and some were just ridiculous!To cut out all my huffing and puffing parts and stops up the hill out of this story, I will cut to the point.
I MADE IT!
The view was amazing, unbelievable, crazy huge and breath taking (literally). The wind was blowing and it was kind of chilly. Allison pointed a few landmarks out for me and allowed me to rest my weary legs and lungs. Can I just say something about this "Allison lady" she is a machine! I was so glad to of gone with her my first time..she was honestly my anchor up the hill. I just needed to stay in a place or a pace where I could see her...which was not that often. I am sure I slowed her down quite a bit..but dang it! It was fun. I read on her blog that this last Saturday was like her 30th time up the mtn. That's what I mean...Machine!
Once I took a few pics and allowed my legs a rest...Allison starts running down the hill. Well, the parts that you're not on your bum sliding down the steep slope. She was jumping off rocks and running down the trail. Well, we finally made it back to the car in one piece and I was loving life.
IT was such a cool feeling to of accomplished something like that and had it done before 730 am. I am so glad I had that chance and hopefully, knowing how much fun it was, can get my butt up there again. If you get a chance...go enjoy what the camel has to offer.Thanks Allison for making my day tired and happy!
9 comments:
oh gosh, you make me laugh {and blush} and you did not slow me down! and can i say you are the machine here? you are an animal actually. i said it once and i'll say it again, great job!
hope you don't mind if i steal these pictures.....
AWESOME JOB REN. HOW IS THE BIKING COMING ALONG? ARE YOU READY FOR THE 100 MILES? LOVE YOU
slid down on your bum or bumb? he he! 100 miles? From where to where?
Nice job!! That mountain would have kicked my tail for sure. The view looks amazing and I'm sure the feeling of accomplishing the hike felt pretty dang good as well. Way to go lady!
what a beautiful view! Wish I was a hiker, cuz it would be breathtaking to see this in person! good job for making it to the top!
Ren, wow you didn't even make it sound like a big deal on the phone. that is a massive camel. It kind of reminds me of the place in Mexico. You rock! or more appropriately ....you climb rocks!
KILLER SHIRT SIS!!! YEAH GO RUBY COUTURE!!!!
YOU WEAR IT WELL/.....LOV EYOU
It does look like Mexico..only a LOT cleaner!! Miss yo guys! Did Luke have fun in Mexico?? I need to call you! I am such a jerk!
I knew you'd make it to the top on the first shot! You big show off - j/k! You rock!!
Post a Comment