Thursday, September 6, 2007

Oh my Shelb



My sweet little Shelb....I can't say enough about this little girl. This one is Rennie Jr. in so many ways. She finds herself playing all alone, eager to help mom whenever she can, eager to please the "big sister", eager to fight back but knows she shouldn't, willing to share anything and then at the same time wants to just have Shelby things. This child of mine is full of humor and love. She is usually the first to point out that people have big heads or that they aren't dressed that modest. And it's usually in front of the person. All she wants is to be hugged and loved on, but there is a HUGE condition, you have got to be on her good side or it's "leave me lone". And you know she is one of the most forgiving little girls. I tell you, it's all sounding so familiar. I see myself in this sweet face more than I can say. Just wanted to share a little about my no. 2.

PS Cute hair, thanks to Ashon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you gave into the peer pressure to get a blog! i like it!

dustin and amy said...

Hey you guys! We are so excited that you have a blog. Since we can't seem to keep in touch in real life, maybe we can through blogging. Cute family.