Saturday, September 8, 2007

Pillow Fight


It's all a matter of opinion if the tooth came out on purpose or accident. Little Birdie had a seriously loose tooth and since Luke and I were on her bad list when it comes to the removel of teeth, this thing got gangly. We could not touch it, we could not hold her hand and have her touch it. When we talked about touching "the tooth" it was serious drama.
Luke came up with a smashing idea...PILLOW FIGHT! He gave her a few shots and she gave him a few good shots. Even little miss Shelby got involved and gave Luke a undercut while he was bending over. Right when that happened, he lifted his pillow up and got Lainie in the face. All the sudden you hear her say "oh, look what you did". She smiled and sure enough the tooth was missing. Luke yelled "STOP" to all the kid that are running around, so he could find the dadgum thing. Right then Lainie lifted her foot up and wouldn't you know it...there it was. She was so excited to have it out she just started running in circles like she had just won the lottery. OH BLISS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm the Mimi and I didn't even get invited to see this dadgum blog...what am I, chopped liver?