1. I hate to be RUSHED or in a hurry. But, I live my life in a manner that, because I like to take my time,...I am usually rushing to wherever I need to go next. I LOVE to go to Joanns or Costco or a antique store and just lolly gag. That's what we call....looking and touching everything. It's like moving at the pace of a snail. It's very rare that I actually get to do this, because I usually have my children with me and that requires chasing one little boy down the aisles. And after a few times of that...we are rushing out the doors to go home. I think I have always been this way but after living in Mexico it confirmed the life I love to live. Easy going.
2. I love forgetting the world and getting caught up playing with my kids. It's fun to see their response when I sit down with them and play horses, dance, jump on the tramp or whatever they want. But my favorite thing to do with my kids is to take them on Nature walks or go exploring. Which leads me to my #3.
3. I love love love being outside. But I am picky about where "outside" is. I have had a really hard time living here in the valley because I haven't found a lot of nature". I know it sounds strange, because natures surrounds us everywhere. I live where every ones house looks the same and the walks you take are around a block on a side walk. And the places you have been and are going all look the same. My children could care less, but I love Nature. I am getting better about pointing out things and noticing things that are only in the desert. I am finding there are so many beautiful cacti, flowers and trees. Being outside makes me feel like I can breath easier. I forget that my house might be a wreck or my laundry is not caught up. I forget that I don't have the most stylish clothes or that my hair is out of control. It's like I am nearer to God.

4. Addictions. There aren't many things that I would say I am addicted to or obsessed with. But, there might be a few. Sugar...I hate how it effects me and my body...but I am a late night snacker. And it's not so good. I love sour candy! My all time fave. is sour patch watermelon. Oh, my mouth is watering thinking about them.
I am not a TV watcher during the day...but after 8:30pm, it's trouble. I know most mothers use this quiet time for reading or cleaning or sleeping. But this is mine and Luke's time to settle. I don't know if it's an addiction but it happens often.
Blogging is causing a kink in my daily schedule. I am a journal writer and it seems as if this blogging business is taking it's place. Which isn't so bad, because I can print off these pages. But I find myself looking at my sisters blogs and friends blogs and then realizing I could of cleaned my bathroom in that time.
Crafts...I don't know if this is an addiction, because I don't do it as often as I would like. But I dream about scrapbook pages once in a while, I think about other projects that I am currently doing, and get overwhelmed with the fact that they are undone. And there are a lot! WOW, this is very lengthy. I'm an addict!
5. This Hallows family are the traveling Gypsies. In the past 10 years we have lived in: 3 homes in Arizona, 2 homes in South Carolina, back to Arizona for 3 or so weeks, 3 homes in Ensenada Mexico, Utah for a short while, Nevada for a spell, out to Mississippi for a few hours and then straight to Georgia. Georgia was fun while we were there, and then we found our way back to Arizona. Please don't think that we are just freaky people. All of these moves, minus Arizona, have been with the same company. Its been fun and we have been able to meet so many people that we miss so badly it hurts. But I suppose our time of moving our family across the country have to come to an end....for now! To be continued.......

6. I love everything that comes with Fall and that includes Winter. I love the smells the colors the feeling of cooler weather. The one thing I love about Fall is that it's the start of the Holidays. It makes me homesick, sometimes, when I think about some of the upcoming events that will happen here in the next few months. I think about dressing the kids up for Halloween and then enjoying pies for Thanksgiving and finally celebrating the Birth of Jesus Christ with all our loved ones. How sweet it is!
7. I love Silence and in the same breath I love good music, turned up. I know that is a total contradiction but it's the truth. I know that there is place for both and I am very aware of that. But sometimes you have to have the music up loud so you can hear each instrument and hear how the vocal changes. I get this love from my dad. My mom on the other hand is the Silent lover. She runs and rides her bike in silence. She says it's good for her soul! I probably need more time of silence to evaluate my life. Me and my kids love to dance in the kitchen and the only way to do that is our sweet Micheal Buble, loud. Then right away....it's time for quiet! I long for silence in my day...but it will have to happen right after a good song or while I sleep.
I now tag Robbie, Sisalee, Gilley, Emo & Bug (when you get around to doing one)
RULES:
A. List 7 habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
2 comments:
"dad gum, i have to say" i think i knew alot of those. well, i didnt know what your fav. candy was, now i do. oh, i will send you the pictures from friday, if you'll do the same. thanks.
Hey!!! Ya brat! I will have to try and do it this weekend. I have to admit it was fun reading all of you tag answers though. It might take me a few days to actually right all mine responses but it will also be fun. Love Ya!!!!
Post a Comment