I was thinking about my life just a month ago and how things have changes.
School schedules, church schedules, activities schedules, work schedules...just about anything I once had down has been turned over.
Let me just compare my morning schedules for now.
Sahuarita Monday schedule
5:15ish - 6:00 am - kiss Luke goodbye as he drives off to work for the rest of the week and then go Run!
6:10 am - Wake kids, Feed Kids, Make Lunches for Kids, Kiss kids
6:45 am - Be at Bus Stop just down the road.
7:00 am - Help Lainie get ready for school
7:28 am - Shut the door behind Lainie on her way to the same bus stop, only this time for Middle Schoolers
7: 35 am - Wake Memphis, feed him, dress him and then I get Breakfast.
8:00 am - Drive to the Church for the weekly Volleyball games with the ladies from the Stake.
8:30 am - 11:00am - Play vball with wonderful ladies and 6 to 8 Missionaries from our area.
11:00am - 2:30pm - Fix lunch, Clean house quickly, take a nap & Shower.
2:30pm - Walk to bus stop to collect the three younger kids, take them home and have a snack and start homework.
3:30pm - big sister gets home from school so we fix another snack
4:30pm - panic because I don't have dinner planned..fix quesadillas quickly and leave for soccer.
5:00pm- 7:00pm Soccer practise for the older 4 kids, coach the boys team and try to keep an eye of Memphis.
7:30pm - Quick 2nd dinner, showers, prayers
8:15pm - BED for the kids
9:00pm - BEd for Mom
Mesa Monday Schedule
5:30am Run with Luke around the neighborhood
6:30am Make lunches for all the kids and Luke
6:45am Kiss Luke as he leaves for work for the day
7:00am Shower
7:15am Wake the kids, Help the find socks, do hair and have b-fast
8:00am - walk all 4 kids to the bus just around the corner
8:10am - Feed Memphis and I some oatmeal and turn on Fox News for the daily's
9:30am - Unpack a few boxes, dust the house, vacuum.
10:00am - 12:00pm - maybe read, or hang a picture, or sit with little guy
12:00pm - Take a nap with Memphis
3:30pm - Walk to the bus for the kids, return to feed them a snack
4:00pm - Start Homework
4:30pm - Kids go out to play and I panic because I don't have dinner planned yet. I avoid the kitchen and just await LUke's arrival.
4:45pm - Luke gets home
5:pm - Kids still play outside and I really panic because I still haven't started dinner
5:30pm - Start dinner and laundry and dishes all at once ( I didn't have any free time during the day) (:
6:20pm - dinner
6:30pm finish up homework/reading for the kids
7:30pm - shower, pj's and think about bed.
8:00pm - bed for kids
9:00pm - Bed for ME!
Then the Groundhog day starts again!
I feel like I have gained 10 lbs with all my free time during the day. I use to volunteer at the school twice a week and with volleyball twice a week and then watching neighbors kids so that mama can get to her child's class....well...I jsust want to eat!
My goal this week is to find the keys to our church and start a volleyball group here in my area for Mondays and Fridays. AND....only eat when I am hungry.
Here's to being busy.
2 comments:
A little Monday/Friday commute to Sahuarita would take up some of that time!
I say you learn to paint with Memphis. Then maybe you can say that you are working on striking it rich one day. Sometimes I wish I was actually as organzied as your day sounds!
Post a Comment