Saturday, August 28, 2010

monsoon

We have had some of the most amazing Monsoon's this year. I have never in my life seen some of the electric storms like we have had over the past month. It's so cool to watch.

this particular day the thunder and lightening were especially close and extremely loud. I walked outside thinking it had past and before I could grab my teeth and get back inside, I watch a flash and a 1/2 second later felt the boom. It scared me and Memphis something good.



sorry you missed it!

3 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

I miss those but I remember how dang scary they got. In casa grande they got bad, is that kinda out where you are?

fivewheeler said...

I love the picture of shelbs...hilarious! I love thunder storms too, except they last about 5 minutes here....bummer.
P.S. Thursday can't come fast enough.

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

I tell Brian probably once a week that I miss the monsoons! Cool pictures! Your kids are stinkin good looking!!!!