My baby turned 1 year old, just last week.
It's a great feeling and also...so emotional for me. I feel like that time in my life as come and I am trying hard to embrace it with open arms. It's the time in my life that I am no longer baring children...but now I am raising them. I know I have 4 other little babies to raise...but there was always that next baby to go through the pregnancy stage and the nursing stage and the diaper stage. We are past a few of those and moving on to others very quickly.
It's pretty exciting!
Yes.....it's true My little baby is growing up.
Mr. Lil Guy on his 1st birthday:
has Walked for the past 2 months
Has 7 teeth and 2 on their way
Tries to jump
Loves Loves Loves to dance, and it's so funny.
Has the best facial expressions
Doesn't like shoes on his feet
Loves to feed himself everything
Loves Peaches, noodles, sweet peas, grapes, crackers, tortillas and whatever is put in front of him.
loves to use crayons in the bath.
Loves to climb up the stairs
Loves to show off his mad running skills when being chased by Creed
Is disgustingly LOVED by his family
Oh mr. Lil Guy
Happy 1st birthday.
5 comments:
oh my gosh!! he is one already! he is so cute!
happy birhtday!!!
I can't believe Memphis is ONE! Wow!! Rennie you are such a GREAT mom! My dad and I were talking on the phone last night and you came up in conversation and we just talked about how much we love you! YOU are the best!
Happy birthday M! You sure are cute! Stop growing up so fast for your momma us mommas need more baby time. :)
So Sad! Not his birthday, just his growing up so fast! I already feel that way and jr. isn't even 1 month. Happy Birthday to your last born. Give him a squeeze for me!
Okay Rennie June...this is getting old...you post more than I can comment on! I can't stand this picture of Memphis..I want to cry! I promise to start ready every single post as they appear..I wish your blog would notify me - can you do that please? I get to sideways from all that goes on and I really want to read what you say...so do it now!
Post a Comment