Tuesday, August 31, 2010

anxious!

this weekend I am traveling to Utah all by myself.
I feel like I should be writing this post in CAPS because I am that EXCITED!
I have dreamed about going for the past few nights and I cant wait.
NOT that I wouldn't love to take all my kiddos....because I would. I do it often and its a blast.
But, I have to say...it will be strange, nice, weird, super fun....to have a morning to sleep in or not!
I am slightly nervous for my lovie...NOT that he can't handle it...because he can.
But...you know how it goes! Just me not being there to be the mom is gonna be different.

Well, Utah in 2 days!
yippee..

ps special thanks to Nic for finding me a super cheap ticket to get there.
and to Mimi for taking the spot of the mom while my lovie is at work!
couldn't do it without cha!

1 comment:

Crazy Momma said...

here I'll do it for you... YEAH! HAVE FUN AND TRY TO SLEEP IN ONCE!