Monday, April 19, 2010

Why didn't I think of that?

We have lived in this home for 15 months and our tramp has been in a big heep in the backyard collecting dirt, spiders and sun. Just 2 months ago my little boy came into my bedroom and asked "why don't we have the trampoline up?" I could give many reasons on why we hadn't put it up just  yet....

1. We might move soon and we'll have to take it down.
2. The yard isn't really that big and you might jump over the wall.
3. I would have to put it up.
4. We could be missing some springs.
5. It's too much fun and we don't believe in having fun.
any of the above answers might of worked except I couldn't make my mouth say them. So, I jumped up and in a matter of 15 minutes and with the help of my 2 big boys we had it up and were jumping on it.

Let me just say...it's been the best thing since......
popcorn
bubble gum
swimming
chocolate
tv
computers
food
sleep

Why didn't I think of it sooner?

My kids jump on it for hours and hours. Infact just this morning little Muscles was out jumping at 6:45 am. I made him jump real quietly because our neighbors are close and possibly still sleeping. Saturday mornings are hard because that's what they want to do first thing in the morning.....and it's really loud with 4 rowdy kids out there.
Posted by Picasa

Poor Shelby is under them all....laughing.
(believe it or not)


We love our Tramp!

3 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

So much fun! We hung swings in our tree and the girls could spend every minute our there. Love out door fun!

ME said...

These pics are so classic! Especially Creed's face in the group photo!! Too cute.

Mike + Mignon said...

Wish it had been set up months ago too! I missed out on some good jumpin! Make sure it goes up first thing at the new casa - I can't wait to get my game on!