Sometimes, actually MOST the time, it's the small things that make a world of difference!
And it's usually just those things that get forgotten in the ol' memory bank.
Here are 3 things I just couldn't let get lost.
-1-
Here is the results of a mom having a bad day and letting the kids know about it.
My sweet little Chevy "scrapbooked" this letter for me and put it on my pillow....so I might have a better day.
-2-
The boys in the back yard picking "flowers" and bringing them in with their hands full.
"Here mom, We love you, we'll go get more"
-3-
Walking down the sidewalk with Birdie, My Oldest, and having her slip her arm though mine so we are elbow to elbow and tucking her head into my shoulder and her saying.
"I could do this all day long".
like it's the most comfortable place in the world.
ps she just got these glasses and their adorable!
these just warm my heart!
I love being a mama



3 comments:
That is so sweet. What an awesome mama you are for recognizing that :)
That is such a sweet post. Thanks a lot for making me cry. You are a darling mama.
this is so stinkin cute. Your kids are adorable
Post a Comment