Hilarious! I'm sitting FINALLY blogging again & sweating! Debating if I should do that same thing, but it's nigh, so I'm hoping that means it will start cooling down fast!
88?? what a bunch of wimps! It was 96 yesterday and I just looked up and laughed into the face of the blazing sun - that made me dizzy and I fell down on the soft melting asphalt and got 2nd degree burns! Later in the day, our AC turned itself on automatically!
4 comments:
Hilarious! I'm sitting FINALLY blogging again & sweating! Debating if I should do that same thing, but it's nigh, so I'm hoping that means it will start cooling down fast!
LOL..I am so jealous...its still cold up here in Northern Utah...
88?? what a bunch of wimps! It was 96 yesterday and I just looked up and laughed into the face of the blazing sun - that made me dizzy and I fell down on the soft melting asphalt and got 2nd degree burns! Later in the day, our AC turned itself on automatically!
open your door and I will try to send you some cool air
Post a Comment