Don't you just love the smell, the noise, the food and the freak show that comes with a county fair?
The girls got to participated in the Arivaca 4H folklorico dance show at the Pima County Fair...again!
Last year was their first year...so this year it wasn't so scary and new.
After the girls danced...we partied.
With Luke out of town....I took the 5 kids to the carnival and I let them decide where
they wanted to spend their 80 tickets and their 5 hours.
They all had a blast and I even heard from the big girl
"this was one of the best days I have had for a long time"
We all laughed till we cried watching Cedar make his way through the glass wall maze...he ran into the windows several times and it was just so funny.
We has such a great time and were so pooped when we tried walking to our car.





4 comments:
I do! I love the "original" Wash Co. Fair smells, noises and freak show. However things aren't what they used to be. However, your fair looks awesome. Maybe we'll ditch the Wash Co. Crapper and head to AZ next year.
Counting down the days until reunion. Love your face.
Awesome Pics, Rennie!! Looks like a great time. The only freak show is us NOT coming down for such a cool fair! Miss ya :)
DANG gina!!! Whada blast....cant wait for "our trip"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its gonna be the best ever:)
xoxoxoox
Ren - you r a rock star! Takin' 5 little Hallows ANYWHERE is a challenge...but you jump in feet first and I LOVE that about you! And your children will rise up and call you blessed!
Sorry I didn't know Lukey was up here TUes - I cudda hung out wiff him :(
Post a Comment