What a cutie pie! Did you see my "new" post?
all of your kids are absolutely adorable! I just hope that I can have kids as cute as yours.
He's as cute as they get!!! And he sets the standard for a perfect score:)
Totally agree, any cuter and it'd be a crime to look at him for sure! He is so sweet I want to drive 16 hours just to come hold him and kiss that perfect lil nose
he is adorable, but I can't help but want to snatch the plastic doll out of his hand and put one of my natural snuggly dolls in it! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cutie pie! Did you see my "new" post?
all of your kids are absolutely adorable! I just hope that I can have kids as cute as yours.
He's as cute as they get!!! And he sets the standard for a perfect score:)
Totally agree, any cuter and it'd be a crime to look at him for sure! He is so sweet I want to drive 16 hours just to come hold him and kiss that perfect lil nose
he is adorable, but I can't help but want to snatch the plastic doll out of his hand and put one of my natural snuggly dolls in it! :)
Post a Comment