Just the other day, while nursing the babe, Cartie runs into the bdrm and says in the most urgent voice....
HIM: "Mom, Creams is making a drink that is exploding"
ME: "Say What?"
HIM: "Creams drink is exploding"
ME: " Come again?"
I decided I had better jump up and check out what this "exploding drink" might mean. I can't even imagine what he really means or what I might find. Knowing my little Creamers...it could be something quite interesting. When I walk into the kitchen I came across the Scientist standing on a chair in front of his experiment. This is what I found..... 
The think white layer on the bottom is baking soda...when I walked in the room there were big bubbles over the rim of the glass.
Maybe he will be a world renowned scientist
or maybe just a food tester!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Rennie! I was just catching up on your blog and saw that you lost Creed! How scary! I am so happy that all is okay and you found him! Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
That is THE BEST picture!! That totally made my day! Love that Creams & his concoctions, too!! ;)
rennie that is so cute. creams and sharky are such funny boys!!!
LOL - I'm so glad you recorded that moment, it's precious! And I absolutely LOVE that pic! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment