So cute. I want to cry a little. He looks big and I've only seen him once. These long distance relationships really suck!!! haha
dang cute!
Super cute! and if that really was a huge diaper it could catch anything from both ends!!! Maybe you came up with something here!! I can't stop looking at your boy.....he's soooo cute....
So cute man I miss you guys. He looks a little like "what? why are you looking at me? I look perfectly normal!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute. I want to cry a little. He looks big and I've only seen him once. These long distance relationships really suck!!! haha
dang cute!
Super cute! and if that really was a huge diaper it could catch anything from both ends!!! Maybe you came up with something here!! I can't stop looking at your boy.....he's soooo cute....
So cute man I miss you guys. He looks a little like "what? why are you looking at me? I look perfectly normal!"
Post a Comment