Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TODAY

A few things that held our attention today!



1. a BMX show at the girls school. It was incredible and my boys LOVED it, right along with the girlies! PLUS the weather was jacket/coat worthy. PERFECT, I must add!







2. Hot Chocolate with cream...oh yeah! Did I mention the weather being cooler and perfect! LOVE it!

3. Little Memphis boy...of course! What a dude. He was actually wearing a fleece outfit instead of just a onesie. I don't know if I posted that the weather was nice and chill and it was perfect.
Welcome fall.

6 comments:

ME said...

The picture with C is awesome. Love it!!

ME said...

Oh - and I can't wait to kiss that little Dude this weekend! His eyes just kill me!!

emily said...

I LOVE jacket weather! Isn't it the BEST!! Nonthin like be able to wear pants, long sleeve shirt, or a jacket! AND drinkin a Chai or some hot cocoa! We also love the BMX stuff, it rocks!

fivewheeler said...

Ren, I love the fall weather too. However, southern Utah took it just a little too far with SNOW flurries yesterday! That's parka weather. Anywho, I love all your pictures. The girls look like they are loving soccer, your kids do have great eyes and brows and BMX racing rock the shizzy. haha

weaverfam said...

So, we were driving home today and Caleb and I were talking about the big church (the stake center) and he remembered the primary talent show from sunbeams...then he says to me, "mom, I really miss that Carter guy that was in my class." Apparently, Carter made quite an impression on him :)

Tammy K said...

just a question ...

was the weather perfect?

Just wondering - That's all :)

AND

That last picture of little baby boy SO ADORABLE!