Phone conversation with my little sis.
Me..."dang, my phone is beeping at me telling me that it's gonna die"
Bug..."that's funny, I was talking to someone just the other day and the person on the other end of the phone was asking me some halloween questions and I was totally giving her a ton of ideas for her party. You should do this and that. I got into this really good conversation and then asked...hey you there? I was totally talking to myself for like 10 minutes".
Me..."that's hiliarious, was she having a party or something"
Bug..."yeah, I was telling her this great idea and I was right to the part when you are just talking and nobody else has the floor except the speaker and then her......
Me....beep......(dead phone)
Me...laughing my head off!
sorry buggy! I really didn't do that on purpose, but wasn't that funny?

2 comments:
I've so been the person talking to myself........ps are you ok havn't heard from you and never see your comments on my blog
I remember that beep....funny thing is I said "Ren you there?"....(cricket, cricket)
Man it really sucks to be me right now....(said in the best Nacho Libre voice ever)
Post a Comment