Wednesday, September 2, 2009

yippee for no tv

Are you ever secretly happy when your kids don't do their chores in time, which in return means they lose the TV and then they have to play together for the next 2 days? Because to them "playing together is the only thing you can do when the tv is off and everything else is so boring."
And in addition to them playing together and loving each other..the noise level is down?


I am...
my heart cheers for joy!
I know what your thinking...
just turn the blasted tv off, right?

4 comments:

saskia said...

we haven't watched tv in months- i am so behind the times- we'll most likely watch conference on the net

GOULDING CLAN said...

Seriously, the laundry thing....That's like my favorite thing in the world! But I didn't think anyone else would be as happy as I was when that happened. I'm so glad you're my sister.

loriallen said...

Just yesterday as I was watching half my brood fight over their turn on the computer I told my husband that there won't be anything for the next week!!! AWW!!!

Harmony said...

For sure! I love these "secretly happy" entries. Keep 'em coming :)