Yesterday I got a call that kind of sent me into tears...simply from the reality point of view and the fact that HE IS COMING.
I look at my baby counter on the left hand side of this blog and my calendar and it says 19 days left....but when My phone rang and it was the doctors office announcing the date of my schedule c-section it just about knocked me off my chair.
THEM: "Hello rennie, This is the scheduling office at blah blah blah's office, we have your c-section scheduled for JULY 24th...more info will be given to you over the next week, but that is the estimated date of surgery".
ME: "Stutter something, stutter something else and finally say OKAY"
That's only 14 days away!
There is a lot to do in 14 days!
YIKES and GadZooks
I am Still planning on having this baby boy do a large flip and all together pass on the belly being sliced open.
4 comments:
Have a good talking to him, hopefully he'll flip for you! Saskia
maybe you should change his name to pioneer or oxen or tough-cookie or stanley...I don't know, I'm just saying.
Sleep up-side-down. JK. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to. You're a trooper!
I hear ya! My 5th and 6th were c-sections. I would have loved a vag birth! Quick recovery, instant adrenaline rush, much less healing! But ya don't even wanna know what would have happened with a breech babe in Pioneer Days!! I'm guessing ya know!!!and with an Allen sized head????
Post a Comment