Thursday, July 9, 2009

What a Breech!!!

Yesterday at my weekly doctors appointment I found out that little boy Hallows wants to be BREECH....just like his older bro was. I am not impressed!

I have to say I am slightly, okay really disappointed in the fact that I may not get to experience a vag childbirth again. I know that sounds strange, but seriously I enjoy them so much more than c-section. I had my 2 girls regular..then c-section then my last baby was again normal...NOw the 5th and final baby might be again...c-section! (BIG UGH!!)

Just 2 days ago I felt the babies back, bum and head on the right side of my tummy and then yesterday...everything was backwards. Big BUMMER!

I had a strange feeling when I went into the doctors office this time that I might hear something like that. Maybe, just maybe when I thought it and put it out in the universe it came back to bite me. So now all I have to do is undo the universes decisions and turn that baby back. My doctor suggested I see the doctor that could perform the great "turning of the baby". But after the consultation neither one of us (dr and myself) were too thrilled with the try. So we ruled that out!

However, I did get an ultrasound yesterday that helped my uneasiness with how the baby was growing and looking. Baby boy is measuring around 7.5 pounds right now and looks great! In fact while the ultra sound was being done we could see the babies chest moving up and down and little bubbles coming from his nose and mouth. So cute!

Anyhow...over the next few weeks we should know how he will be entering the world...I will keep you posted.
I am just praying for no more Breeches!!
(if you catch my drift!)

5 comments:

Echo said...

oh, here's to hoping you get your vag. birth mama! Saskia

emily said...

Giving birth is such an amazing experience isn't it!! I hope he turns back around! I hear there is pressure point on the pinky toe that can work on turning a baby around?? worth trying anyways! I will find out more about it if you want me to. When are you due again?

Goodrich said...

I am praying with you on that one. The Lord will care for you and little Memphis. Love you

Crazy Momma said...

well we had this talk lastnight so you know i'm with you on no more breeches! hope he turns for ya soon and keeps his butt up unlike dean!

weaverfam said...

I hope he does a great big flip for you! I can't believe that he will be here so soon.